These didn't come with official labels but the seller kindly labeled them for me so I didn't have to do it myself. I'm assuming that these must have been part of a multi-pack or something.. can any ladies confirm this? Thanks in advance from a Color Club noob!
From the Sweet Seduction Collection:
These colours looks perfect for french manis and more demure looks, obviously hence the name of the collection.
From the Poptastic collection:
Omg these are SO bright! Can't wait til summer when I can rock these colours loud and proud hehe.
From the Rebel Debutante collection:
Unfortunately it didn't include Rebel Debutante or Gossip Column but oh well.
I also received an award from the very lovely and awesome Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes. Thank you so much for this award! =)
The rules are: Copy the award above, place it on your blog - link your blog back to me and name five things about yourself! Then pick 5 bloggers you'd like to tag with this same award.
1. I can play the violin and piano - not very well now as I haven't played in ages.
2. I am a MASSIVE fan of the Harry Potter books - I started reading them when they 1st came out (ages before all the hype!) and I re-read the books at least every few months. I also have a wand =p
3. I absolutely love food but I can't cook! But I'm learning so that I can make a good wife in the near future (hopefully!) ;)
4. I love TV - stick me in front of a TV and even if it's the most boring show on earth I will watch it with total concentration.
5. I would love to quit my job and travel around the world visiting exotic places!
I tag the follower awesome and stylish bloggers with this award:
.little green heart.
And thank you so much to the lovely and fantastic Tassa for awarding me with the Sweet Blog Award! You are much too kind =)
I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!